Personal data protection policy
As GREAT WAYS ADVERTISING, S.L. is a company domiciled in Spain, the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), as well as other Spanish and European regulations that deal with the matter, shall be applicable in the matter of Personal Data Protection.
2.-Responsible for the file and its processing.
THE CIRCULAR GROUP informs the User that all data provided will be incorporated into a file whose owner and responsible, both for the file and its treatment, will be GREAT WAYS, which will treat them with the utmost confidentiality and will apply the respective security measures to ensure that this is the case. The data communicated by the user to THE CIRCULAR GROUP will be used for the purposes indicated below:
– For the provision of such data to those involved in the services requested by the user.
– To inform the user of advertising, offers and promotions that could be considered of interest to the user.
– For the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services in which the user decides to subscribe, register, or use the adequacy of such services, sending service updates, sending, by traditional and electronic means, technical, operational and commercial information about products and services offered by THE CIRCULAR GROUP. The processing for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes will involve sending the user information, advertising and commercial promotions of services marketed by THE CIRCULAR GROUP through the email address by which it was registered in the services of THE CIRCULAR GROUP.
3.-Legal basis for the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in the preceding paragraph is the consent of the user, obtained by registering in the services provided by THE CIRCULAR GROUP and accepting the present, in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1.a of the RGPD. The owner of the data must be of legal age. Otherwise, they must provide an express authorisation signed by their parents or legal guardians.
4.-Rights of users.
In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, users are informed that they have the right to exercise the following rights:
– Access: gives the user the right to confirm whether THE CIRCULAR GROUP is processing their personal data and, if so, has the right to know what personal data is being processed.
– Rectification: by means of this right, the user may modify or correct incomplete or inaccurate data.
– Deletion: by exercising this right, the user’s data are blocked and therefore are not processed by THE CIRCULAR GROUP.
– Limitation: in the event that the legal requirements are met, it gives the user the right to stop the processing of their data, which will only be kept for the exercise of a claim.
– Opposition: in the event that the legal requirements are met, when this right is exercised, THE CIRCULAR GROUP will stop processing the user’s data, unless there are legal reasons that allow it, or for the exercise of claims.
– Portability: this gives the user the possibility to have their data in the file received and subsequently transmitted directly to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
The exercise of all these rights shall be carried out by means of a written communication, attaching a copy of the user’s ID card, to GREAT WAYS ADVERTISING, S.L., with address in Madrid (28027), Calle Agastia, 36, bajo exterior, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
As long as the User does not make use of his/her right of deletion, THE CIRCULAR GROUP shall continue to actively process the data provided. If the user decides to exercise this right, the user’s data will be blocked and will be kept in a restricted form at the disposal of the competent authorities for a period of 5 years to meet any liabilities arising from the processing.
The user may also at any time refuse to receive or continue to receive any type of advertising, as well as revoke the consent given for any of the purposes mentioned above.
THE CIRCULAR GROUP is very concerned about your confidentiality and privacy, so we are committed to using the personal data collected only for the purposes stated above, and to take measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access.
If you consider that your data is being processed by THE CIRCULAR GROUP (or the company that owns the brand, GREAT WAYS), you can make claims to the said company or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. Website http://www.agpd.es/
5.-Addressees and transfer to third parties.
GREAT WAYS will be the sole data controller, and therefore will not transfer users’ personal data to third parties. Neither will international transfers of personal data be carried out.